Friday, March 20, 2009

Don't be Afraid of Summer Rommance

Is summer!!!!
Here, there and everywhere! I love it!!! Summer colors make me ecstatic! You must take them in and fill your self with them to the core of your soul. My husband is busy at Playa Chiquita Lodge getting ready for the week end. My husband will open "the restaurant" this week end with all his divine food. I will stick to my diet but I would lie if I tell you that I will not sip some wine and enjoy the beach, as well to its fullest. Here is my polyvore to depict my state of mind. Have a wonderful romantic week end. Enjoy life and remember “we are the architects of our life’s” Don't be afraid - Be an artist and enjoy it to its fullest Lv

Gallo Pinto


Don't be Afraid of Summer Romance
Don't be Afraid of Summer Romance - by gallopinto on Polyvore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment